| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | Well, Peggy I just got off of the phone with a socalled Macafee rep. He wanted to sell me a $500 program. I called their number not that he called me. But You can tell if it is legit. So I politely hung up and will take the computer to a shop Monday. He wanted almost $600 I would just as soon go out and by a new laptop rather trus that he is ligitmate. If my spelling is worse than usual I can only see half of my screen.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |