| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | In my stock 53 3100 steering column I need to cut my tube into 3 pieces. I'm installing EPAS Performance electric P/S and a Howe 1:1.5 steering quickener. I would like to get a new piece of tube to work with that doesn't have the seam and is nicer. I measured the outside at 1.75" with about an .080" wall. I'm not real confident with my wall thickness measurement. They make an .083 wall but nobody seems to carry it. The common choice seems to be .095 wall. Will this mess with any intermediate bearings or my top bearing? I have to measure my EPAS fittings. What do people normally use. Thank you for your time.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |