| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | Thanks guys. Good advice. My PM 12' X 36" lathe has a steady rest. I also have a set of exhaust pipe expanders that might work (probably not). Maybe I'm overthinking it. I think I'll pick up a piece of .095" wall and see what happens. If it doesn't work I'll use it somewhere. It would be nicer to weld the .095" wall DOM. My EPAS goes right in line but the steering quickener has about a 1/4" offset. I plan to offset it upwards and tuck it into the groove in the bottom of the dash. The quickener goes on the steering wheel side of the EPAS.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |