| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 | Evening,
I have no hazards option. Front turn does nothing. Completely out. Didn't think to see if rear work with brake on, but brake work with and without marker lights. Front lights are 1157 bulbs. Non led. Markers work so i.am assuming ground is good. I can hear flasher clicking loudly. I only have one with no hazard option. Wiring in column is in excellent shape and slides easily with the plastic doo dab I the column.
Thinking about this more sitting in the AC I am wondering if the contacts in column are gunked up. The horn button was badly which was causing most of my troubles.
Hate having to get the dang wheel off again of that's the case.
If I have some time this week in the evening I will check some of the wiring.. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Still gaining, still questions.
| Ferris Bueller | 07/14/2024 6:14 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/14/2024 6:52 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Ferris Bueller | 07/14/2024 10:44 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/14/2024 11:27 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/14/2024 11:41 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Ferris Bueller | 07/15/2024 12:02 AM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/15/2024 12:10 AM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Ferris Bueller | 07/17/2024 12:22 AM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/17/2024 4:06 AM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Ferris Bueller | 07/22/2024 3:46 PM |
Re: Still gaining, still questions.
| Fibonachu | 07/22/2024 4:53 PM | |
| |
| |