The Filling Station got the driveshaft bushing puller that I ordered from them back on July 1, so maybe after processing it, it will be available, or maybe someone else was in front of you in line for it.
I attempted to make a bushing puller out of some exhaust tubing, but it failed miserably, as I didn't have the dimensions correct. The actual puller worked like a charm.
Jerry, They look pretty much like that snap on one you posted on e-bay, but have more fingers. Basically a tube with a step on it and slices so it can flex to go into the bushing then snap back once it reaches the back end of the bushing. There's also a tube inside it that slides behind the fingers to prevent them from contracting when the screw pushed against the driveshaft.
But like Dan said, the "book" method is to pull the bushings out by inserting a puller from the pinion end after removing the gears and driveshaft.