If somebody can send me some detailed pictures with measurements of that tool, or send me the tool to duplicate, chances are I can make one for forum members to share amongst ourselves. At one time I had a couple of different size Snap-On bushing pullers used to change the output bushings in transmission tailshaft housings, in my high school auto shop. I think they followed one of my students home one day.

Here's one on Ebay like the type I had:
www.ebay.com/itm/325979427343?

Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!