Ok sorry for the lack of info on the original post lol I wasn't thinking about all that haha. My triple axle trailer has (3) 7000lbs dexter axles under it with brand new electric brakes on all 3 axles. Just installed after I restored the trailer from getting a sweet deal at an auction. It had no deck and had been sitting in a field. However the guy who built it done it right. It's also a pintle hitch trailer. 20ft deck and 5 foot dove tail with heavy ramps. Trailer weighs 5000lbs empty. So gvwr is 21,000lbs minus 5000lbs(empty weight)= 16,000lbs load capacity. The backhoe I referred too is actually my tractor that has a removable backhoe. Not 3pt hitch but a 4 point pin-on style. It's a massey ferguson 3165 tractor w/front loader and a mf220 backhoe attachment. So I think all together it will weigh in at about 8,000ish lbs or so.
But all the brake controllers I looked at have this 4 wire plug coming out of them, my suburban has one and it has the 4 wire plug that plugs into a wiring harness under my dash. My question is how do I wire the harness into my 72 c50?