Have an electric fan and relay question
I’ve had some engine cooling issues I’ve been working on
So I just installed an aluminum radiator with electric fan took the metal fan off today I hooked up the wires for the relay per instructions fan kicked on when truck got warmed up
I wanted to change the air flow direction and took wires apart I touched the fan wires together in the process and blew the fuse on the relay replaced the fuse and fan wouldn’t turn back on if I put the hot wire directly from the battery to fan wire and ground it works if I hook up the fan to ignition wire and ground it works as well
So I’m thinking of just wiring the fan to ignition only hot when key is on and just run at all times
Any thoughts? Almost forgot it’s a 52 truck with a 235
Thanks

Last edited by latroca52; 05/11/2024 7:24 PM.

This is no longer fun