I'll be machining my own custom oil connector and plumbing the oil supply to it with copper/nickel brake line tubing, most likely. I'll also be putting brass orfices into the rocker arms to control the oil flow- - - -probably pointing towards the tip instead of just an open hole squirting straight up. I'm also kicking an idea around for fabricating my own standoffs from 3/4" X 1 1/2" square steel bars instead of making reducer bushings for the original standoffs. I'll probably try it both ways to see which one works best.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!