Before you weld all that together, set the door in place and check the gaps. There's a obscure measurement in the FAM (section 1, sheet 1.07) for the front of the rocker in relation to the front of the firewall. I would check that also on the positioning of the rocker. That being said, there isn't that much mismatch on the holes. The ones that count are the rocker, so if you have to cut the holes out to match, use those as the standard. Give me a minute and I'll track down where I posted a pic of that before. [on edit] see attached second pic.
Last edited by klhansen; 03/24/202410:00 PM.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.