Buckshot-
Is this the device you referred to?

HotRod-
I spent a lot of time in making my decision on whether to keep my Edelbrock or switch to a QuadraJet. I gathered information and opinions from many sources , including a number of people who’s experience greatly exceeds mine and whose input I trust. Several of those sources are here on Stovebolt; you are one of them. It is interesting how divided people are on the Q-Jet ; love ‘em or hate ‘em , nobody is neutral.

If were to retrace my reasoning and thought process it would take up a lot of time and space here. Suffice to say that I am keeping the Edelbrock. It’s paid for , it will fit my new manifold, I’m going the the bird in hand.

Your passionate opinion is greatly appreciated.
I learn a great deal here on Stovebolt.
Attachments
80D34E75-17A2-4E94-A06C-2DA606929344.jpeg (231.55 KB, 156 downloads)

Last edited by Waveski; 02/14/2024 2:19 AM.