my '37 chevy had reflectors that needed to be "re-mirrored" so I bought new reflectors (I think from Carter) made for modern 12v halogen bulbs. the park light will be used as turn signals using yellow colored led bulbs. I will lose the park light ability. I could replace the base for a dual filament bulb, but probably not. As for the conversion to the sealed beam you currently have, IMO (only) because unlike the chevy car of the same year the original truck bucket and lenses was larger at 7.5" instead of 7" like the car and the sealed beam size, IMO, the conversion adapter looks hokey. You lose the charm of the early curvature of those big lenses and often the conversion ring is too flat to look correct. That is if detail is important. I think it was filling station or chev of 40's that has the new repo tiltray lenses at $40 ea.