I'm sorry about the confusion of my post. I didn't realize that I don't have the reflector style inserts for the buckets. Somewhere along the line someone changed them before I got the truck 50 years ago. So I am putting sealed beams in the buckets. Therefore there is no parking light socket. What I'm looking for is something that I can attach to the bucket that won't look ugly. I don't want to attach them to the radiator shell. I have a 37, 1-1/2 ton parts truck here but I don't know it those reflectors will fit my buckets, they look smaller so I will have to measure them. So I hope that helps and am sorry for the confusion. I missed the the part about putting the turn signal lights in the front bumper or attaching them to the bumper support brackets. I will look into that as a solution for my dilemma. I apricate all the reply's and suggestions. I will post what I did when it happens. Thanks again everybody. This site is awesome.

Last edited by FAST55; 01/10/2024 4:49 PM.

1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod