I'm in the process of running a #0 cable bumper to bumper on the service truck I just bought to power a plug-in jumper cable connector on both ends. I'll have a set of 20 foot booster cables, also made from #0 welding leads. The truck will be equipped with two Group 30 batteries wired in parallel and a 100 amp alternator. The same connector on the rear will allow me to plug in and power the winch on my car hauler trailer.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!