| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) | | Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 | Some people have converted the parking lights in the 36 headlight buckets to turn signals. I just use my hand and arm. Mine is a TF truck so the housings are a different shape, but I converted parking lights to turn signals as well. You can see how I approached that here. | | |
| |
| |