Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (Gray_Ghost , dt235sd , Steelonsteel , Nick in Manitou , frogfarmer , Bill Hanlon , mick53 ),
103
guests, and
0
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,268
Members48,439
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 660
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 660
I use the shut-off valve Phak1 posted above. It works great. I have my "Throttle " cable hooked to it for easy on / off. . I have an Arvin heater so it's a bit different then the fresh air but the valve is the same concept. Good luck. Todd
Attachments
1950 Chevy 3100