| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 | I will be doing this also on my 66. I can't decide if I will go with a three or two step back. Also wondering about going across the front of the bed, but that will block rear view. | | |
| |
| |