| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 33 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 33 | I had to wait for an important mail today so i thought lets begin with some side racks on the bed. I didnt just start it, i also finished it.
One of these days i will add some protection on it. I think it looks great | | |
| |
| |