Originally Posted by 52Carl
Oh, so that's what that piece is for. I have one in my empire of parts.I just didn't know what it went to.

They are very hard to find and they are often missing on the 54 & 55 1st series trucks. Unsure why. The metal "stand-offs" that go on the backside are also very hard to find. I recall seeing someone was working on 3-D printing them.

That piece is required to direct the defrost air to the windshield. ( wonder what the correct name is for it )

So, point being - you could probably sell the one you have for a good return on your investment.


Ron - - Dusty53
1954 Chevy 3604
In the Gallery Forum
"You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell."
"They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."