| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#15273 10/07/2003 6:30 PM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 | I guess this is to be expected. In my 1966 Chevrolet stepside p/u, the speedometer now doesn't work with the new 4 speed OD transmission. I'm still using the original 3 speed tranny cable.
I said the speedometer "doesn't work" but that's not exactly accurate. It works but doesn't register the correct speed. It wavers around all over the place. Do I need to replace the speedo cable? Get a new speedometer from a mid 80s truck? Or what?
-ftyler | | |
| |
| |