Jack -- I got mine for my '49 3804 from Jim Carter a few years ago. Here;s what mine looks like installed.

BTW -- I know Jim Carter personally and have enjoyed the pleasure of his personal company on multiple occasions. You could not be dealing with a better supporter of our web site!

Here's some pics I got tonight of my application. I hope you find it useful.

Regards,
John
Attachments
20231119_191059[1].jpg (263.95 KB, 98 downloads)
My '49 3804 floor mat installation
20231119_191014[1].jpg (367.33 KB, 95 downloads)
20231119_191003[1].jpg (500.68 KB, 97 downloads)
20231119_190930[1].jpg (376.21 KB, 95 downloads)
20231119_190901[1].jpg (469.06 KB, 96 downloads)


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)