| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, DHedrick, Robert Crandall, klhansen),
123
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | I live far away from anywhere. So many of the old guys are retired or expired. The guy who ostensively put my ideas together is on his last legs. Thanks, I will keep looking. BTW it is not a big problem but it takes a little more attention to drive down the road. I think that part of the issue might be the new tires. I do have one more place to check it is the place where I got the tires but I have issues with them. Not bad issues but suspicious  ones.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |