| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 1,101 | I believe Then and Now also sells the rebuild kits if you don't want to wait and are confident doing it yourself. I agree with everyone about rebuilding and not buying a new aftermarket. There are probably other options besides Then and Now but I am on my 3rd after market fuel pump. When I got my truck, it did not have a fuel pump and this is before I new about the issues of the after market pumps. With less than 2 hours run time the first pump failed. I bought a second pump. Less than 10 hours of run time and failed. I am on my third fuel pump. So far, so good. If this one fails I am going to source an original and have it rebuilt, or go 100% electric. | | |
| |
| |