| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 128 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 128 | Hi all. I have developed a pretty good oil leak. However, I cannot determine exactly where it is coming from. I did notice that when I pulled the dipstick, the oil smelled like gasoline. I ran the truck and warmed it up good and again inspected for where the leak was coming from and could not find it. Lot of oil blown across the bottom half of the engine and oil pan. I drained the oil and it wreaked of gasoline. What would cause gasoline to be getting in the oil? | | |
| |
| |