Originally Posted by 78buckshot
As far I can tell, my '57 is all original drive train, interior, and most sheet metal, that switch looks like mine, a 3 wire switch. I mounted single bulb (1157) tail lights along with the fender mounted front turn signals. I wired two DPDT relays and the 2 wire turn signal flasher can. I'll try to find my hand drawn wire diagram.

I can sort out a wiring diagram on my own. Thanks for thr offer though.

My intention is to swap the parking light housings to dual filament bulbs and put in a set of white/amber bulbs for the front. I have a set of Grote housings with brake/turn/reverse lights in them for the rear.

Thanks for the info all.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues