It is a custom fuse box and wiring harness. I think all from Ronfrancis. There are as many fuses in use as a newer truck. Jordan wired a jumper from the battery to the ignition switch. I can use the ignition to start it but it will not turn it off. There is a switch on the e-brake handle that kills the power to the ignition switch. The weird thing about it is it just died while I was running along at 70 mph, JUST Quit no sputtering just quit as if I turned it off. The one place in town that could have diagnosed it closed this year. I knew the owner's daughter from German class in high school, in 1961. BTW they owned a 1961 Jag XKE from new and was said to have 400000 miles on it, yes 40000.


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017