"The last shall be first and the first last!"
-I'll neither be the first there nor the last to leave but I plan on being there.
-I'll be bringing my used and serviceable exhaust system for Nick.
-Is Hambone coming? I ask because we have unfinished business inside one of his Muncie 319's.
-Receiving a large order of dinosaur blood from Sweet.
-Hope to be driving my truck with a recently installed 261, replete with knees bent running about stories of fortune and misfortune, spiced with gnashing of teeth, flat out lies, half-truths and oddly, occasional honesty.
-I'll be bringing an appetite and a road weary body in need of a flat place to rest my head.
-Does anyone have an extra AD lower front fender rod thingy, and is the R different from the L? It has holes on both ends and attaches from the lower fender to the watchamacallit deal over there that ensures aerodynamic possibilities beyond 70mph. For compensation I can offer a half bag of chips or a power bar that is too sweet for me and tastes like raw oat meal.


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer