| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 184 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 184 | The low pressure 235 and 216 are nearly identical and all the parts should interchange. A lot of parts people not familiar with older Chevy will think of the high pressure and later 235. I have a Carter YF on my 48 235 which came off a 216 that I had to replace in my 39. I have the smaller bolt spacing on the intake manifold.
The Carter will certainly outperform the Rochester. | | |
| |
| |