| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 469 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 469 | Hey stark thanks for compliments on old Sam. I don't have a cheat sheet but with help from a rider for the two speed and the second trans I've been able to get up to about 30 of the gears be for missing a split. Old Sam has been very useful for junk moving and has pulled or winched about any thing I've hooked on to. Is the big junkyard at Cabool still open. | | |
| |
| |