| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2023 Posts: 443 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2023 Posts: 443 | I'll likely do it the way papa has done his.. slits over to the emergency brake and release shouldn't be noticable and I can still roll it up to get to the master brake filler hole.. battery box side doesn't have anything so can roll it back easy enough if I need to get to the battery.. I'm going to put insulation down before the mat goes down to keep some of the heat and noise out..\
Working on getting the clutch and pressure plate in before I can tackle this one..
Thanks for all the feedback, it helps.
Doug 1954 Chevy 3100One problem solved doesn’t seem to shorten the list Montgomery, ALIn Project Journals | | |
| |
| |