(These guys have been know for various "rescues" as you have read about) headscratch
Various rescues??? Never! These are fine tuned mechanical pieces of art! don’t ever recall having any issues on my 3.5 hour ride South…….. “OH”,………. wait a minute, the fog is wearing off,…………………………..! Just forget about what I just wrote! There was that time, crusing the Pa. Turnpike drive with the 53 on my way to Winchester. drive I guess I pushed the old gal just a little to hard that day. ohwell Let’s just say, that big chunk of cast iron under the hood wasn’t happy with the abuse that I was providing! ohwellShe let me know by means of a nice loud thumping noise from under that hood! Yes, fortunately, the NE continguant and myself were in a formation for just an event of said occurrence! So, a road side “rescue” was undertaken. But, the “53” did make it to Winchester! So be it on a flat bed trailer where she was sat gracefully presented to all, all weekend! dance
Can’t wait to catch up with everyone again!
Jim


~ Jim Schmidt, Bucks County, PA
1953 Chevrolet 3804 1-ton
In the DITY Gallery