| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 86 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 86 | I will try tomorrow. My son sent it because I was having troubles, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think the problem is, that a new floor plan was welded in eliminating the holes for the little studs. | | |
| |
| |