Originally Posted by Bob King
Um, well thanks Jon. I stated that I HAD to purchase a gauge to TEST the pressure. 4psi. I don't have a pin gauge set to check the valve seat dia. So I'll have to BUY that...
Your input is awesome to have but I feel you are frustrated or terse with me. Sorry, you can't hear tone or inflection on here.
I'll continue to do what I can with what I have and utilizing the info I glean from here.
Bob

Unfortunately Bob unless you have pretty thick skin you are going to have a rough time surviving the plain to the point answers you may get to your questions. Rest assured it’s not you it’s the way several of the site’s experts choose get their points across. Just let it roll off and take the advice offered and move on. BTW you ain’t seen nothing yet!


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)