| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Bill Hanlon, Possum, MickeyP, KEVINSKI, 3800GUY, NorCal52Suburban, Joe H, 55shaker, Paul Mullen, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 10 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 10 | I have a 1951 gmc 3/4 ton pickup. It is 6 volt positive ground system. I would like to put a aftermarket raido in but all I can find are 12 volt negative ground. any suggestions?
Last edited by Peggy M; 07/14/2023 11:59 PM. Reason: added more info to the title
| | |
| |
| |