Yes. I ordered mine from NPD and shipping was free and no tax charged.

I ordered a bunch of other stuff so the order totaled $587. There might be a minimum dollar amount for free shipping. I don't remember. I ordered the fuel line, sending unit, new straps and cradles, various grommets, throttle and choke cables, etc.

Sorry, the price was actually $256.

I think LMC or one of the other companies had it for $200 but then there's probably be shipping charges.

I shop all the catalogs and put together orders where I get the best deal. It's easier to do when you're just getting a single part.

I will say that I believe the Spectra tank is superior to the original in quality. The straps and cradles definitely are better quality than the original.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)