| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (klhansen, KEVINSKI),
63
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,706 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,496 AD Addict & Tinkerer | | AD Addict & Tinkerer Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,496 | In another note, I realized today that I only have 2 transmission bolts exposed. All other 46 transmissions I’ve seen have 4 bolts exposed, holding the transmission to the bell housing. Does. Anyone know how I access the other two bottom bolts that hold the transmission to the bell housing? They are accessed from inside the bellhousing under the clutch cover.
Last edited by Phak1; 07/04/2023 2:14 AM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc BrakesProject JournalsStovebolt Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |