| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
95
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | My gauge reads incorrectly on the 54 because the tank was installed and the suspension was changed. I was sent the wrong coil springs for the front. To low then exchanged for the correct ones later. Eaton Detroit Springs made them wrong. I asked for 2 inches lowered but they used lowered springs and cut an additional 2 inches off. The picture in the gallery at HQ illustrates the stance. After I was there I visited a cousin in VA he lives on a back gravel road and I Leveled off the center line for the county.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |