I have a 1961 Chevy C10 Apache Suburban that came from a military base near Huntsville Alabama. It had a 235 straight 6 with 3 speed manual trans. It had the āUā motor mount at front of engine and bell housing mounts for trans. It has the torsion bar front suspension. I want to install a sbc 350 and an automatic trans. I have motor mounts from a 66 C10. I know I will have to fab a trans tail shaft cross-member. There are the 3 holes on each frame where a tranny cross-member would go. There are NO holes or indication on frame or front cross-member of where to place the motor mounts. When I place the engine and trans in truck, with motor mounts and towers attached to engine, with trans tail shaft up as high as possible, engine seems on too much of an angle. If I put 1ā blocks between frame and towers, engine sits high. Without blocks, I have issues with oil pan clearance and firewall clearances. Any help would be appreciated.