| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 105 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 105 | I purchased 12v repop fuel gauge from Classic Parts. I also purchased speedo, temp and oil pressure gauges from them and have no complaints. Looks and function are fine. An "all original" restoration wasn't my goal, so I don't disagree with previous posts. | | |
| |
| |