| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,686 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,686 | I’ll get some knob pics later. Understand that I need to take the one giant box out in one piece. But once I have it out, is it possible to break down into smaller components and put the faceplate back in without the rest of the giant box?
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |