| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 | I have the grill out. I figured the knobs were part of the mounting but got chicken about prying on them. What’s the trick there?
I’d like to leave the radio “receiver/ face plate” in the dash but temporarily lose the giant box that’s in the way of everything. Is what I’m describing even possible?
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |