Well wouldn't you know it.. after finally getting it running last night it purred like a kitten.. idled right down and stayed there so carb is not an issue..

see my other post.. have a cracked block that is dripping now... out comes the JB weld again.. this is how we fixed things when I was young and poor..

Now I'm old and poor.. ha... seems some things never change.. I'm going to tackle this problem tomorrow... I'll attach the pics of Ole Smoky's cracked head..

Opps.... will have to edit them in from the ipad.. desktop doesn't have access to them.. lol

btw I'm too stubborn to give up easily..
Attachments
IMG_1837.jpeg (235.48 KB, 61 downloads)
IMG_1838.jpeg (253.6 KB, 58 downloads)
IMG_1839.jpeg (374.1 KB, 59 downloads)

Last edited by T-Doug; 06/06/2023 1:40 AM.

1954 Chevy 3100
One problem solved doesn’t seem to shorten the list
Montgomery, AL
In Project Journals