If they worked beforehand, refresh them. I second the idea of using made in USA/Canada stuff. It’s super old…yes, but it works and fits. If I were you, do some reading, research, ask on here, and see what you’re comfortable doing. Give it a try. I redid mine and was intimidated at first, but wouldn’t hesitate now to redo another set. You’ll be happy you did it yourself too. There are tech tips on how to do this in the Tech section.


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300