We were not on the same page, I guess. There is no hostility. We are supposed to start a new post when the subject changes. I will try to explain. It was unclear, I guess to me, what you were/are saying. It was inclear about what you meant by "not interchangeable". I thought you were saying a person is stuck with high or stuck with low hump floor. With no way to "change" from one to the other. The fact you have a high hump and 3 speed made me believe you would like to go low hump. I really don't know what you want to do with your situation. It does seem your cab came from the factory with a high hump. I don't know if your truck did. That is why I said "Don't know" to your question. The fact that others will see this is exactly why I'm staying connected.
So to whom it may concern:

1. The problem with the carpet is that poster did not realize he had a high hump floor with a column shift and ordered the wrong part. That is solved.
2. If a person wants to change from high hump to low or vice versa, you would detach the old and put in the new. A matching filler and trans cover would be necessary so that they "match". That is why I described the posters floor as having a high hump trans cover and "associated" firewall filler panel.
3. If we got off track we are now on track.
4. I hope there are no hard feelings. No one has done more work, written to ACC and explained more on this than me.
5. I though it was a request for help. Then I thought some confusing/erroneous info was being given.
6. This horse is dead now. Peace to Bornco.
'


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn