Hi bartamos...
I sent back the carpet to RockAuto. As usual, you cannot talk to anyone at RockAuto and I had to eat the shipping cost. I am currently working with LMC to troubleshoot this issue with them. They stated they were going to see if they can get the carpet to fit in their location. I asked them to see if they can try and fit the high hump. Both companies stated that a 1960 2WD Chevy with a 3-speed column shift should order a low hump. The high hump is only for 4-speed on the floor or I think it stated 4WD.
P.S. With RockAuto, they try to steer you into shipping the carpet back at your expense which means you would loose the refund of the original shipment to me cost and have to pay for the shipment back. There was another option (sorry I cannot remember the exact words because they bombard you with so many computer asked questions) to say you disagree with the description of the item on their web site. When I choose this option, the response was basically that RockAuto did not make the error and that I did not make the error so the manufacture had to have made the error and because of this we both should share the cost of the shipping. This option meant I did not see a refund of the original shipping (to me) but that RockAuto would pay the return shipping by send a return shipping label thus saving me the cost of shipping it back.
Last edited by Bornco; 05/19/2023 12:00 PM. Reason: Change address to Hi bartamos