I am sorry bartamos, I do not know how we came to this... I added pictures so if someone found this thread in the future, they could see the difference between a high and low hump in an early 60's model. The filer panel for a low hump is not interchangeable with a high hump and visa versa.
Thank you Hambone. I will look for the serial number on the frame rail and compare it. The rivets on the ID plate in the cab look to be factory. It would be interesting to see if they are different or match.
I am not sure I am comfortable with the hostility directed towards me on this thread. I was only trying to help out someone who might find this thread in a search. I am still grateful for the help in determining that my truck, that I have owned for over 25 years, has a high hump and wonder how I ordered a rubber floor mat in the past that actually fit. Go figure....