| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,432 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14978 01/19/2002 12:01 AM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 23 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 23 | Tim,
I am using an Offenhauser intake with the Fenton headers. I haven't tried fitting the headers and manifold to the head yet. That's my next project.
Thanks for your advise. I'll check out Carters.
Seek results, not perfection. Remember this is a truck, not a Rolex watch.
| | |
| |
| |