| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,432 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14976 01/17/2002 10:04 PM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 | I was thinking the same thing. I figure I would loosen all the bolts with KROIL days in advance. Retighten them and drive with my new manifold and gasket still in the box to the muffler shop. Installation in their parking lot should be easy and you should only need a ratchet...
54 3100 with 235 62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
| | |
| |
| |