Glad to help- - - - -or at least to try. Us oldtime teachers have a habit of walking off and leaving our mouth running! I linked to a you tube video a while back that shows the procedures involved in making a master cam, and regrinding a cam for an antique tractor. I'm debating whether or not to try to buy a cam grinding machine that's up near Cleveland Ohio- - - -used, but brand new looking. They're asking $8K for the machine, but it's also got a "make offer" option. I wonder if I could grind enough cams at a couple of hundred dollars a pop to break even before I start looking at the brown side of the grass?
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!