Originally Posted by panic
From factory literature
There is more than one 235 cam, I think the 1959-era cam is hotter but that's the only lift figure I have
Here's the valve specs for 55.2 and 59 235s. I didn't inspect them to see if there are differences between the cams on the two, but the info is there. Excerpts from the Vehicle Info Kits.
I did see that intake and exhaust valve lifts are different.
Attachments
55.2 235 valve lift.pdf (85.9 KB, 3 downloads)
55.2 235 Cam Specs
55.2 235 valve timing.pdf (92.58 KB, 3 downloads)
59 235 Valve specs.pdf (168.44 KB, 7 downloads)


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.